This is an extensive checklist, comprising 20 pages, addressing legal issues that routinely arise in direct farm marketing businesses. It is designed to be completed over a long period of time, allowing the producer to enter information, save it, and then return to it as a reference at a later point.
It is intended to help producers pursue a comprehensive approach for their direct marketing enterprise. It should provide guidance but is not a replacement for consultation with professional advisers.
How to Use the Checklist
1. Download the checklist PDF.
2. Save it as file on your computer.
3. Open it in Adobe Reader.
4. Use the links to find more information.
5. Enter information and check off items.
6. Save it and come back as needed.
If you have any questions, contact us through the Ask Drake feature.